Electrical and Computer Engineering

Student Forms

Academic Change Form - School of Graduate Studies (PDF)

Program Sheet - MASC (Thesis) (PDF)

Program Sheet - MENG (PDF)

Program Sheet - PhD (PDF)

Reference Request Consent Form for Student - This form can be used to provide authorization for multiple references, and it can cover a specified length of time from the date of signature (e.g., 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year). The original form should be given to the referee, and it must be retained by the referee as confirmation of the authorization. Students are advised to make a copy of the original form for their records before submitting the form to the referee.

Students should be aware that if they do not authorize a referee to use more comprehensive information from an academic transcript or other related material when providing a reference, then the comments that the referee can provide will certainly be limited in scope (e.g., performance in just one course).

Further information about all matters concerning access to information and protection of privacy at Queen's University is available at the Website of the Access and Privacy Coordinator in the Office of the Vice-Principal (Operations and Finance).

Please go to the School of Graduate Studies website for the following forms:

  • Time Extension Request Form
  • Full Time Off Campus Request Form
  • Part Time Off Campus Request Form
  • Maternity / Parental Leave form
  • Annual Progress Report Form - NSERC
  • Leave Form